We are grateful for the continued support of our suppliers, and look forward to a weekend of networking, education and a celebration of MTA’s 20 year anniversary.
Key timings for sponsors
Here are some of the key timings for the weekend that may help you with your planning.
Fri 28 February
17:45 – 18:30 | Supplier registration in the main reception at the Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove
18:30 – 21:30 | Champagne reception and Welcome beach party including three course seated meal
21:30 – 00:00 | Join us for a night cap at our People Purpose Passion Gin Bar (other drinks available too!)
Sat 29 February
07:00 – 09:00 | Set up trade show
09:00 – 11:30 | MTA Supplier Trade Show
11:30 – 11:45 | Bump out. We have a room available if you need to store any items for up to 24 hours.
11:45 – 12:45 | Lunch
12:45 – 17:00 | MTA Conference continues – more information to come in upcoming weeks
18:30 – 01:00 | MTA 20th Anniversary Gala dinner at Movieworld
Sun 01 March
10:00 – 12noon | Farewell BBQ Brunch (optional)
To help with your planning:
- Your table at the trade show will be a classroom style table which measures 1.8m long, 45cm wide and 90cm high.
- A tablecloth will be supplied
- There is space for a maximum of two banners per exhibitor behind the tables
For everyone staying at the Sheraton Grand Mirage we’re pleased to provide complimentary transfers to/from the Intercontinental at the following set times. If you would like to travel at other times from these transfers if you wouldn’t mind making your own arrangements.
Friday 28 February
17:30 – Sheraton Mirage to InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
23:30 – InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort to Sheraton Mirage
Saturday 29 February
07:00 – Sheraton Mirage to InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
17:00 – InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort to Sheraton Mirage
18:10 – Sheraton Mirage to Movieworld
00:30 – Movieworld to Sheraton Mirage
Our aim is to make our conference as sustainable as possible, with this in mind we encourage you to minimise the brochures you bring with you.
If you would like to send anything directly to the Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, they’ll accept deliveries within 48 hours of the start of the conference.
- Materials are to be delivered to the hotel loading dock.
- To assist in the smooth delivery of goods, all deliveries must be clearly marked and labelled with the attached delivery docket.
- To ensure your materials can be stored once delivered, and moved to the trade show area please ensure your delivery complies with the following size limitations:-
Dimensions 1.6m wide x 1.8m deep x 2.8m high
Weight 1360 kg
Please ensure that the delivery label is attached to all deliveries.