On Saturday afternoon (12:45 – 14:15) we give you the chance to pick the session(s) that interest you. Choose from either:
Travel Trivia – with exciting prizes for the winning team
Personal Development sessions (2 x 40 mins sessions)
Numbers are capped for each session so apologies in advance if your first choice is not available.
** If you haven’t registered for a session we can allocate one on your arrival at our registration desk
Travel Trivia (1 hr 15mins)
Think you’re a travel buff? Put your knowledge to the test against the other teams to be crowned our travel trivia champions.
Hosted by Wayne Shapiro of Travel Madness, you’ll use a wireless keypad to answer timed questions from a screen with graphs, music, videos and pictures. See on-screen which team is winning at any point. Interactive, wacky and great for those with a competitive spirit, it will keep everyone engaged and with prizes for the victorious team this activity is bound to appeal!
Personal Development sessions (2 x 40min sessions)
Purpose, Passion, Partnerships – simple ways to keep moving forward in business and in life
- Presented by Angela Lockwood – In a world where we are inundated with information and an endless stream of people and tasks vying for our attention, it can be difficult to know what to focus on and filter out the noise from the things that matter.
- In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to focus on and act on three important pillars – Purpose, Passion, Partnerships so that no matter how busy life gets, how many people are needing you and how much energy you have to spare you can achieve whatever matters to you.
- Come away knowing how to keep these three important pillars in your life so you retain the passion for what do, don’t get stuck in ruts and have fulfilment in what you do.
The future is bright for storytellers with a relationship strategy
- Presented by Michael Londregan from Virtuoso
In this workshop you’ll cover how the best travel advisors in the world create a competitive advantage
- Learn how to develop trust in a service economy
- Practical best practice tips for developing your relationship strategy